The following topics are tailored for your client and can be delivered in person or virtually as a keynote, half-day workshop or full-day workshop.
The 7 Steps to Sanity – Cracking the balance myth: how work/life balance can help you achieve even greater productivity
The 7 Steps to Sanity are for anyone that wants to have it all without losing their health, sense of humour or sanity along the way. Jennifer shows us how to achieve more success and happiness by learning how to manage ourselves, our time and our lives. With uncommon commonsense Jennifer will show your team how they can incorporate simple lifestyle changes into their every day that will help them to feel better and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
- How to motivate and manage yourself so that you can put in your best performance every day.
- The new food pyramid and eating plan that will restore your energy, vitality and enthusiasm.
- How to plug into limitless energy.
- How to lighten up, reduce stress and enjoy your day.
- How to rejuvenate your adrenal glands, balance your hormones and recharge your body systems.
- How to release self-limiting thoughts that block our thinking and restrict our lives.
- How to chill out and handle all that’s thrown at you.
Decompressing Stress – How to break the stress loop to improve your mental health and flourish.
There is an Apathy and resistance in the workplace today. Mental health challenges are at an all-time high. The years 20/21 were altered long enough for people to create whole new ways of being
Working from home, family and their health became priorities. That past unspoken pressure to respond immediately had disappeared, they were able to breathe again, and yet they also felt isolated and alone.
I’ve always taught ways for our bodies to be able to adapt, and we adapted to that stressful time and it changed lifestyles.
I was able to flourish when I adapted and worked from home. My surfing, my relationships, everything grew as I put that energy into the mastery of my life. There was now space for more. From co-creating a community of 2700+ local female surfers to meeting the woman of my dreams after longing to be in a committed loving relationship for years, it was all now possible
Like us, Nature is constantly evolving, not stagnant.
So what’s next?
In this keynote I share the 5 keys to rewriting the story to adapt and flourish, support mental health, decrease company attrition and achieve work life balance without sacrificing lifestyle.