GET SET THRIVE
Get Set Thrive!
Want to thrive, not just survive? Then it’s time to start living from a place of prevention.
Deep down, we all want to be healthy and out of survival mode. But if we’re not careful, something will always get in our way.
Knowing what it feels like to be burned out and how you don’t always realise what you’re doing to your body when you’re stuck on the busy hamster wheel of life, I created Get Set Thrive.
The Get Set Thrive platform is packed full of wisdom to help you move from surviving to thriving – in all areas of your life. Inside you’ll unlock The 7 Steps to Sanity e-course PLUS a series of videos – updated weekly – that will help you keep you and your health at the top of your priority list
Here are just some of the topics we’ll dive into:
- How to end the year mentally ready for next year
- How to live not feeling obliged
- Managing and preventing headaches
- Why you are short-tempered and how to fix it
- How to stop needing alcohol to unwind
- What is holding you back from living the life of your dreams
- How to stop emotionally eating
- How to protect your energy
- What to do when the joy has gone out of your life
- Do doona days really work?
- How to manage being in a dysfunctional workplace
- What to do if your appetite is all over the place
- How to ask for help – when you don’t want to
And, because I am a BIG believer that good health and the right information should be accessible to all, it’s only $9 a week!
What they say…
“I jumped at the opportunity of being mentored by Jen through her online program as I wanted to create greater accountability around my health. I’ve been great at listening to Jen’s advice over the years, but I haven’t always implemented it, and I wanted to change that. The regular weekly touchpoint has been great. It doesn’t matter what question you have, on what topic, Jen has the answer and provides it in an easy to digest way. Whether you want to have a laugh or need to discuss a serious concern, Jen knows exactly what to say in a way that motivates and empowers you to take action.” – Carol Kovacic
“The Present Day Wise Woman group is so amazing! The weekly live events are such a great chance to ask Jen questions and listen to so much gold! Just awesome tips and so easy to implement. I just love the welcoming community of the group, and Jen empowers us to think outside the square! Thanks, so much Jen!” – Kelly Ceravolo