- Jennifer Jefferies is a Director of the company Jennifer Jefferies International Pty Ltd (hereafter known as Jennifer Jefferies Int.) managed by the Directors, Jennifer Jefferies (hereafter known as The Service Provider). Jennifer Jefferies Int. is a communications company specialising in training and development, publishing and keynote speaking (hereafter known as The Services).
- Clients are encouraged to provide feedback to The Service Provider in order to ensure the reputation of The Services is maintained.
- The Service Provider may vary, suspend or terminate the whole or any part of The Services for any reason at any time at its sole discretion and without written notice.
- The Service Provider cannot guarantee that The Services will never be faulty or interrupted but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as is reasonably possible.
- Hyperlinks to other sites from within this web site are provided for your convenience. The Service Providers are not responsible for their content and no endorsement or association is implied.
- The content of this site is protected by copyright and trademark laws – Copyright © 2005 Jennifer Jefferies International Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Other trademarks mentioned herein, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. No permission to reproduce or use copyright material is to be implied by the availability of that material on this or any other web site, registered and/or designed by The Service Provider.
- You agree to use The Service for lawful purposes only and not to use it (a) fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence; (b) to send, receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or otherwise unlawful; or (c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Queensland Law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
All prices and payments are listed and processed in $AUD
Jennifer Jefferies International makes every effort to ensure stock is available when advertised. However, if an item is unavailable we’ll offer to sell you a comparable item (if available) with the same reduction in price as the advertised item. We reserve the right to limit purchases to reasonable retail quantities.
The preferred delivery option of Jennifer Jefferies International is by Australia Post Registered Post. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. We make an estimated date for delivery of seven to ten days for all parcels and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Jennifer Jefferies International if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge enquiries with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
Please note that if an item has been lost in transit, we will not despatch a replacement item immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Our refund policy
Please choose carefully…
We do not normally give refunds if you:
- simply change your mind, or
- make a wrong decision.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods:
- are faulty
- have been wrongly described
- are different from a sample shown to you, or
- do not do what they are supposed to.
Should you wish to enter into discussions with us regarding a replacement or refund you must contact us in writing within 2 weeks of receiving the goods. Refund or exchange available in accordance with ACCC regulations.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Contact the Office of Jennifer Jefferies International for more information.