The Aromatherapy Insight Cards are a powerful tool for anyone who wants to explore the world of aromatherapy. Whether you’re new to essential oils or a seasoned pro, the cards are a fantastic way to get started using these healing scents in your life. Here are five reasons why I love them:
The cards help you choose the right oils intuitively.
The Aromatherapy Insight Cards are a great way to help you choose the right essential oils intuitively. Because they’re so clear and concise, they can be quite useful when trying to decide which oils to use for yourself or your family. While there is no wrong way to use them, here’s a list of some of the ways I’ve found them helpful:
- Choose just one card at a time and apply it as needed throughout the day.
- Be mindful of what’s going on in your life; if you have an issue with anxiety or depression during these times, add some rosemary or lavender oil into your routine!
- If someone in your home needs help falling asleep at night (such as a child), try diffusing blends like lavender and chamomile at bedtime–or even directly on their pillowcase!
The cards open your mind to new ways to use aromatherapy.
While the insight cards are meant to be used as a tool for personal growth, they can also be used in other ways. If you have friends or family who are interested in aromatherapy but don’t know where to start or what oils they should try, these cards are a great place to start. You can even print them out and give them as gifts!
You can create your own recipes and blends.
You can use these cards to create your own recipes and blends. As you continue to use them, you’ll find that you can customize your aromatherapy routine for whatever situation you may be in at the time. If you’re someone who rarely uses oils, but want to start incorporating them into your life now or in the future, this set is an excellent resource because it gives specific instructions on how to use each oil and helps guide you through the process of creating your own blends.
You can use the cards to help others, too.
You can use the cards to help others, too. They’re great for your friends and family when they’re sick, or for anyone who just needs a little extra attention. The cards are also wonderful for your clients! If you are a wellness practitioner or holistic health coach, this will be an invaluable tool in helping you provide effective treatments and advice to your customers.
Cards are a powerful way to get into aromatherapy, even if you’ve never used it before.
The cards are a great way to get started. They are portable, inexpensive, and easy to use. You can carry them around with you wherever you go and pull one out whenever you need it. The cards have many uses:
- For beginners they are an ideal way to learn the basics of aromatherapy and its benefits
- If you already have some experience with aromatherapy but want a refresher course, the cards will help refresh your memory on what certain oils do or how they should be used
- Some people prefer using their favorite essential oils over taking medications for minor problems that may arise from time-to-time (such as headaches). The Aromatherapy Insight Cards provide information about which essential oils work best for common ailments such as headaches or stress relief
We hope you’ll try out the Insight Cards and see what they can do for your aromatherapy practice. We know that once you have them in your hands, it will be hard to imagine life without them. With so many uses, they’re incredibly versatile and easy to work with—you don’t even need any special equipment! They also make a great gift for anyone who wants to explore the world of aromatherapy but doesn’t know where to start.